About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Holiday... eeks!

A long post just to update.


Audi anyone? Yiting! Audi with me !! -pokes-
My audi skills= NOVICE LMAO :x hehehe. These days, I have nothing to play, maple, too sien, audi, okok. Nothing fun, so I went to play my SpongeBob Square Pants CD game, got bored and played Diner Dash, surfing the net and, watch videos on youtube, listening to music, posting rubbish on my fb wall.

Yang Meh Meh Chi Cao!! :D Lets talk about random stuff.
My parents told me, they might be getting me a Nintendo DS Lite/DS i. I sold my PSP for $150 to a noob shop ._. , my $ flew far far away. When i bought my PSP, it cost me about $300++ and now i sold it for like $150?! I hope that i could get my Nintendo DS lite by the end of the holiday O: Because, I HAVENT TAKE MY REPORT BOOK. AND I KNOW THAT ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOSE WHEN I SHOW THEM MY REPORT BOOK . If i show it to them, I would be dead meat, DEAD MEAT!! )': Oh wells,If I could get one, Im either getting or not getting a black or a dark blue Nintendo DS lite/ DS i. If not, I shall save up my own $ for it O:

I WANT THAT NINTENDO DS LITE!! -sparkle eyes-

Changed blogsong.

No comments:

Post a Comment