About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

NTH! :D

Woot woot!!! New blog song. Tmr, is the day, I sleep in class !! I want that ace blah blah blah ds game! That game dam fun, help people fight court cases and find evidence and so on, sort of Lawyer & detective game, OBJECTION!!!! xD Lmao. Ahh, one of my ambitions. Saving $ in progress. $_$ ;D 25th Jan, I sentence you to be mine forever , -evil laughter- yes i know, I am evil! :D Touching right? :D Today, woke up early, went to Jurong point JUST TO EAT A FREAKING MACDONALD BREAKFAST! Tmd, my sleeping time!! ._. Then, went round the whole Jurong point. Saw a long long long long LONG line, people queue up to get free popcorn, WL EH ALL LIKE LAO AUNTY LIKE THAT, just for one packet of free popcorn, stand in line with some gl faces ._. Why not just go opp, the cinema also got popcorns. Cheapskates. o.o Everyone craving for Lionel's cookie LMAO. He have to bake lots of cookie , cookie zai kia(?) Ehh, KNS tmr 8-9 form teacher period, attire and hair check ._. wl eh zz.

No comments:

Post a Comment