About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 1 — Your Best Friend

Day 1 — Your Best FriendClique
My clique consist of 5 people including me. Each of them is loved by me, I couldn't make up my mine on whose the 1st between them. It would be unfair.
(random order)

Vanessa.Y
This Sun, shined her way in to my life on 050109 & continued to do so! She is the one whom gave me the nickname, Si Bian Tai, which I forgot why(Maybe because I keep saying bian tai LOL). I look up to her in terms of fashion, games, music & more. She is one big fan of Lee Sung Min from Super Junior. Insult Super Junior/ Lee Sung Min, you will get it from her. She reactions are just too cute to describe. Also, the 1st Secondary School classmate/friend to receive my present. Aha, the bear bear thing :B 050109 is the day we start talking, & still continue talking and listening/watching to my randomness which was kinda super stupid. No matter what, I will be there for you, my dear sun(: I want to see this Sun shine as bright as possible, forever! Smile more yeahs.
050109♥

Whitney
I spotted this big shiny beautiful star of the night, out of the million stars in the sky. She is one big shiny star which you just can't miss! My saxophonist sis,whom taught me a lot on how to improve my novice lvl in playing the saxophone. Although a lot happened during our sec1 days, starting from almost half of the year aka the 'dark era', look at us now, the friendly & pretty Whitney( Don't deny, that you are a pretty girl! ) I have known from the 1 day of my Secondary School Life, is the Big shiny star which I admire, for your leadership, your mature thinking, always giving me advice & and much more, also, never fail to cheer people up. No matter what, You will have my support and backing. Thanks a lot, my big shiny beautiful star of the night!
010109♥

Liting.Ng
This super star waved at me on her 1st appearance on the 1st day of my Secondary School Life, I was mesmerized by her immediately. Thanks for the letter you wrote for me on my Birthday, the secret message, it was super touching and I treasure it. Thanks for being my Homecons partner during Sec1. Uncountable A1s in your report book make me jealous ): , how did you do it, of course its because of your diligence & intelligence! Haha (: You are just adorable and I admire you for you diligence & your intelligence. Be my study partner!! LOL. May you continue to gain fame & more A1s in your report book! Anything for you my dear super star!
010109♥

Sarah
I found this precious diamond, much later in my Secondary school life around 15 July 2009. She laughed at me for doing random stuff & talking random stuff.
Example:( a conversation )
A: Interactions!
B: Sounds wrong...
Me: LONDON CHOCO ROLL!
And, she laughed. Oh yes, her laughter is extremely contagious, she laugh= I laugh. If she is absent from school, I feel empty ): . So you must attend school everyday!
Smile more precious diamond! (: Your smile light up my day. Laugh & smile more, food buddy is here! xD
150709♥

The 'dark era' is over, and we've made it! Now look at us, we are WVSJL♥! No matter who came into my life 1st or last, all of you are my ♥treasure, inseparable!

Also, Ci En was my best of the best friend. Others whom I left out, are still my best friends. Others are no longer in contact anymore, however, thanks for the memories you've left me, my friends (:

No comments:

Post a Comment