About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm forever yours♥





AHA, UPDATE BLOG!


Not long ago, I sent a msg to a toothpick, IT WAS A BIG TYPO, for a BRB into BRA. WTF? LOL ._. Chat session is on tonight. Okay, enough information on this.

How was NBC(National Band Competition)?
I'm jealous of the other school's band uniform. Other schools, skirt for girls, ours, pant. What the hell, that is one of the reason I hated my cca. Saw familiar faces from Zhenghua Sec! Zhiyi & Boon Lin, the Malay girl & the Malay boy, I forgot what's their name.

Tmr, making new specs, hopefully. Might be considering my mother's suggestion on getting a whole full frame black spec, since its a spare spec. Till I get back my current spec.

Btw, some people are just too KPO right?

No comments:

Post a Comment