About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

23 Facts about me that you might never know.

Even the one closest to you will not understand & will not realise how important they are to you.

1-emotional
2-needs to be accompanied
3-trust is important(thinks)
4-needs to know how important i am to you
5-putting all the blame to myself 1st before anyone
6-tries extreme hard to fix things up, end up, making things worst
7-face to face/by calling, apologies, is the most sincere way(thinks)
8-jealous about the way others can cheer people up so easily
9-jealous about others having someone to understand them
10-needs attention from only one person
11-gets angry over people trying to disiao my friends
12-over protective
13-sensitive when afraid of losing
14-needs time to be completely okay
15-gets nervous when people wants to ask me sth
16-get agitated when accused wrongly
17-when people do not believe me, even evidence is given
18-will prove myself as much as possible when im correct
19-needs understanding
20-needs care & concern
21-needs explaining
22-needs to listen why things gone wrong
23-tries to be there for almost everyone as much as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment