About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Friday, January 21, 2011

I actually know more than what you think.

Aloha ! (: These few days quite fun. Caught by principal because I was chasing a toot around the corridor on the 4th level. Suey much? Principal is on the 2nd level can see 2 red toots running around on the 4th level.

You can't upload love, you can't download time, you can't Google all of life's answers. You must actually live some of your life.

I don't know what are you thinking. Do you missing me? Are you trying to ask me to come back? Honestly, I really miss you & everything. But, afraid that everything will repeat over and over again. 4 more days, I wonder how and what should I do. -stabs self- I am a hopeless little girl without you, no more people to talk to on the phone with on Friday/Saturday late nights. No more shared laughters, fake smiles & all bottled up and stress. I guess I am just an annoying girl trying to be the special one in your heart. Those words you said that you will tell me in person. What exactly are those words? I remember that day I saw you in that crowded area. You were just right in front of me, yet you didn't see me. My heart is racing at the point of time & I felt that my face became hot and red . If you stare at me right in my eyes I would have faint & die of heart attack in the middle of the crowded area. How I wish I could just run to you and hug you tightly like the Pooh bear named after you. But sadly, all I could do is dream. Theres too many obstacles between us. I remember that time, you told me not to blog about/for you. It kinda hurt a little. The girl could blog for you, while I cant. You tag her blog, you read her blog. You claim that she would be jealous. Won't I be jealous? I am human too. Why shower her so much attention, won't her bf be jealous too? I don't understand. If you ever read my post, please understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment