About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Like You The Best

Even if they say they’ll give me the world
Your love for me is enough, my love
You are the only one for me. Yeah...
I like you the best
Wherever you pass by, your charms overflow
I like you the best and I only need you
Engrave that in your heart
You’re the most important person in my life
All you have to do is stay like this. Yeah...
:D awww <3 beast.
Haha during these few days, I've done many dumb things . Such as falling down, screaming & grabbing Ana's leg and ended up laughing. And a bonus, sleeping in class, geography & form teacher period. Slept like a pig, no kidding. My friend said that she shout into my ear and yet im still sleeping, tickle doesnt help either. Lifting me up doesn't help, just like a lifeless doll, kena lift and still asleep. When I woke up, I saw alot of people around me. So ps T_T no face liao la!

No comments:

Post a Comment