About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 5 — Your dreams

Do you mean by the dreams you get when you are sleeping or what i want to be when i grow up?

>Dreams(sleep)
I have very weird dreams, like , dreaming of me having a science practical test, making me freak out when I'm wake. Dreaming of me sliding down the stairs on a piece of cardboard(?) FYI, that dream happened so many times and i just jump up & wake up, then continuing to sleep. Dreaming of me, myself, jumping around, in a garden & walking around in a forest.(Random much?!) or even, having a evil twin sister. Seriously, weird, just weird.
>My future
I have several thoughts, like being a lawyer, a teacher or even others. Fat hopes, i guess. Oh wells, currently, I'm just aiming for the best of everything, not because i think highly of myself, it's because i do not have an exact aim to be or wants. So i just aim high so that i could fall back on any of my desired jobs in future? Not to think too far, afraid that my brain is over worked(jk), i will only go in to my future jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment