About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My Imagination Run Wild

Today,有哭又有笑. Stupid Ishaq so irritating go take wallet hit my arm (FYI, THE BONE THERE) chicken mac nugget, make me scream so early in the morning. ==' So many idiot things happened today. The best part was during English class, sit with Sarah, dam funny! We have to write about 'IF there is a zombie attack' . Then, Sarah and me started to have random thoughts such as, power puff girls, Iron man, the incredible family , spongebob and friends & Boo from the imaginary friends and many more. Imagine, some of your fellow classmates, being Iron man , power puff girls or even patrick star!? My class will be in total chaos, the Iron man fly here fly there, power puff girls, planning on how to attack mojojojo, patrick star with his pal, spongebob, doing silly stuff, l4d2's witch & even the boomer thingy. The thought about all this makes me laugh like mad.

class photo? o.o

No comments:

Post a Comment