About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am serious! -laughs-, yeahh right.

UPDATE UPDATE!!
Let's talk about yesterday.(Ps, I have stm)
Thursday
As usual,went to school. JiaLi pushed me twice at the stairs while we were heading to class. I warned her for the 1st time, she did it again. The 2nd time, I scream. Almost fall down during the 2nd time. Stayed back for Geo. And home-ed.

Yesterday
Went to school, it was raining in the morning right? o.o Then as usual, 2/7's classroom would be dark unlike other classes, so bright! Allergic to lights in the morning! :D Being kiasu, asked Fanyi & some others questions related to Maths for the Maths test. Luckily, we didn't have Maths test , it was postponed to Thursday. I spent 60% of my time in school daydreaming. Thanks to sarah! who will always make me laugh in school/class. Keep poking & punching me(meanie!) ): Pain lei!! D: meanie! CCA was idiotic, made us stay back for another 30 mins do foot drills? Hello, no form ! After CCA, went to buy stickys with SARAH,JOYCE&SARAH's PIG!, however, the shop was closed! What is this! Then head to 7-11 buy instant noodles to eat! :B Kenneth tempt me to eat instant noodles O: (on wed) , my turn to tempt Joyce to eat :B Mission complete!

Today
Bored! Doing homeworks, English and Maths! Studying Maths then, Science & lastly, History. See, I am so guai!(jkjk) tsktsk, self praise. Have to reward myself! Sushi & bubblemilktea for dinner? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment