About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Friday, August 13, 2010

I quit.

For the first time, I am not sure anymore. (: Heys, finally, time to update my dead blog. I am going to list down several facts about me, in random order & random stuff.

1. I love clothes with collars.
2. I have no confidence in myself.
3. I love to ask stupid questions.
4. I've lost interest in on9 games.
5. I bottle up all my feelings.
6. I vent my anger by crying myself to sleep.
7. I wanted my name to be Jaslyn Liew Jia Ling when I was a child.
8. I could not stop talking.
9. When I am having mood swings, I become terribly quiet & tend to think too much.
10. I have a weird dream of having a twin sister, since I was 5 & it keeps on repeating.
11. I am scared of mosquitoes, bees and ants.
12. I will scream if any insects come near me, without knowing what insect was it.
13. I will run if I saw any insect which assembles like a bee.
14. I love to eat honey dew & watermelon.
15. I hate extremely sour stuff.
16. I love spicy stuff.
17. I love to eat sushi.
18. I love to eat any food with wasabi.
19. I hate people staring at me when I am alone.
20. I hate going out alone.
21. I hate eating alone.
22. I am afraid of being alone when I am shopping.
23. I often forget what was i saying if i am being interrupted.
24. I have extremely short term memory, however, in some cases, I could remember it for very long time.
25. I admit that I am over lovely-dovely.
26. I love watching cartoons.
27. I was crazy about spongebob.
28. I am crazy about bears.
29. I love to buy notebooks.
30. I have many notebooks which was untouched.
31. I use to collect stickers.
32. I felt disgusted at the mistakes i made in my life.
33. I am a lazy person.
34. I hate adults talking to me when I am using electronic stuff.
35. I can laugh the whole day, provided if theres something to laugh about.
36. My English deproved, infact, all my subject deproved.
37. I do not trust some people.
38. I hate people who break simple promises.
39. I miss my primary school days.
40. I am afraid of going to food stall which was crowded with guy alone.
41. I am a very emotional person.
42. When things are unjustified, I will try my best to make it right.
43. I will auto doze off at 11.30pm during excluding saturdays & fridays.
44. I do not know how to cheer people up.
45. I panick when people cry.
46. I do not know how to sweet talk, i end up talking rubbish.
47. I could not lie my way through, I would laugh/ smile. ._.
48. I love to put the O.O face on msn, blog, fb, msg & games.
49. I could not cry if theres too much people crying/ there.
50. I do not understand why is it that this world is so complicated.
51. I love to shop, window shop.
52. I hate the sales person following me around the shop.
53. I love green tea.
54. I never fail to buy more than what i have limited myself to. ( chinese new year clothes)
55. I love puzzle piece necklace.
56. I love the colour black & white.
57. I need air conditioned places, husky? ._.
58. I hate to squeeze on public transport which i could not get out easily.
59. I get annoyed when my reading environment is noisy.
60. I love to read interesting books.

No comments:

Post a Comment