About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Friday, October 29, 2010

The end of the chapter.

Izzaty; This cutie pie has always been poking my cheeks since like last year? :D hehe, you have been a great friend of mine! Saving me from overahem LOL. so suey lo, never bring that day T_T thanks man , and your tissue always save my life haha loveyouttm my friend :D also, thanks for supporting me and sam for buying our cookies :D aww a million thanks to you!

Dhiya; Hey girl, :B we will still see each other lots on the following years, in band :B thanks for giving your support to me in different ways. Comforting me during those days, haha (: such a great friend. Just wanna tell you that i will always be there for you like how you are there for me, dun cry and stay strong, i will remember you as the ukiss lover :B Lets DANCE! :D

Jynhua; HELLO PRETTY GIRL :D i joined the jyn hua club you know? :B jk haha. You are a kind and smart girl O: ohoho, always being stalked by some people in our class eh? Ask them siam :B Cassie wants you the most :D haha. Jy jynhua, in whatever you do, you always have been giving your 100% effort. Nice to know you (:

Cassie; HEYYY girl! we are most likely in the same class next year :D I am proud of you for improving in your studies, being the most bubbly girl in class, so open minded and friendly. You will never be forgotten , staying in my heart (: Jy, i know you can do so much better in your studies if you want to.

Sangeetha; HELLO ! nice knowing you, being so caring and enduring the nonsense me and the class have done :B We sincerely appreciate you for helping us to collect report book and stuff. we might land into the same class next year :D haha. Jy, in your studies and everything else,
-winks- SHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AHEM AHEM :B haha.

Jiali; Hello this post is for you :B dont bottle everything up. you have tried your very best in losing weight, i know. I admit sometimes, i dislike you, because of your attitude, staring at me and when i ask you what you just rolled your eyes. -.- so i just scolded you. I hope to see you slim down next year. Dun be such a spoil sport, join in the class activities instead of playing the basket ball yourself. At least we had fun, sitting together for the 1st half of this year. Even though Mrs Ching gave me an offence form for spray water ? -..- So lame. LOL. Haha, nice to know you anyways.

To the rest; haha i am so lucky to know all of you people. I remember the time some people have to re-run for the nafa(?) test, i shouted for those people to continue running for your life and not to stop. 2/7'10 has been the class that is well known for being insane,hyper and well loved by teachers class(not so?) Haha, a class with super kiasu people like me, sam & zijian. We all know that sometimes we have huge disagreements between one another, or even drama and backstabbing occur behind the scenes. However, do remember that everything happens for a reason, be it jealousy or misunderstanding. Everything will turn out fine, back to one big family-like class. 2/7 taught me how to be understanding, being aware of people's feeling around us and more. Sometimes we gang up to disiao some teachers, like uncle peter, being the famous example of weird teacher we all dislike. We will share the joy and laughter, also, having super awesome teachers, Miss Li & Mr Lin. All the jokes we all made ,the famous Cave man with wig haha. United as one, we can be one super powerful wonderful epic class filled with different people. 2/7 will always be imprinted in my heart & mind (: Thanks for the impact on my life and the memories guys. Loveyou all ttm.

No comments:

Post a Comment