About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Monday, November 8, 2010

我不了解你

wakaka yesterday's performance was quite okay i say, not bad not bad. Mad rush in putting the chairs, stands and the music sheet in place. -.- So annoying, i have to carry like two saxophones and a stand you think i supergirl ah? Shout for me to quickly move, no place to put right? Lunch break, they gave us packets of food O_O LMAO everyone snatching for the packet with nicer side dish inside, managed to snatch mine, however, snatched with others for their side dish(whitney) LMAO! Ps, i was so hungry at that time T_T I eat alot T_T LOL! Whitney called me a pig! D: HAHA, thanks to Whitney, Intan & Joyce LIAN for tying my hair.(countless of times) I LOVE THAT HAIR STYLE ;shy. MY hair is sort of layer-ed so its kinda messy but I like it. :D I am so gonna attempt to be MIA.

Ciaos,

No comments:

Post a Comment