About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

updates.




I am the major spender in the group for that day, money fly ahh T_T $_$ I promise i will not be anymore! D: Hmm let me tell you what i bought(refer to the pic above) :D
HAHA, my fav item is the shirt with hoodie :B super cute please, can stick out & keep the tongue one okay! Will feel like Doraemon when wearing it. Walk around bugis, till my legs numb :l LOL I was basically glued to ribbon stuff :B Example, I was walking past a shop(not opened yet) and i spotted RIBBONS! I was like " WOOOOO! ribbons!" -PIAK- both hands on the metal thingy LOL. Then everyone just laugh LOL! Not funny okay! RIBBONS! RIBBONS!!!!! And, theres a shop, with a China saleswoman . She was freaking unfriendly, the China woman approached us, with a sample(pssh, ahem ahem) then, she used it on Vanessa, we was like WOAHHHHHHHHHH amazing and decided not to buy it since it will cost a bomb ! ): then the China woman face turn black, staring at us like some dead zombie. We faster get out of the shop. Seriously, scary. Beware, its a cosmetic shop on the 2nd floor , located beside a shoe shop( if i remember it clearly ). I will not buy from unfriendly salesperson because i do not owe you anything :D infact i hate being followed by salesperson when im shopping ._. its super irritating, when they say "Are you finding something?" I will just shy off, walk away LOL. Hmm, Im looking forward to having buffet at Seoul Garden with some awesome people! this coming week \m/ Im hosting it :B if you are interested, you can msg me. :B Btw, the date isnt confirmed yet

No comments:

Post a Comment