About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

你曾经有跟我说过实话吗?

Thanks to you, heartless. Thanks to her, homeless. Thanks to everyone, I don't belong to this world. You jump to conclusions & break promises, whats more? Telling me lies. Our late night chats. Oh I am sorry, you are busy with your games, BS & dota. (: After that, you are working. I said nth, you doubt me & later, being mad at me. 'Trust me, I will never hurt you.' All these are bullshit, just like how you throw I love you about? As for Her, she is a selfish person. She created this problem, so old, yet so foolish. Shouldn't old be wise too? She created this problem, so, she should be the one responsible for her own actions. In just one day, 2nd Dec, I lost my heart & many important things. Why should I even care about all these? I dedicated my all, my efforts, my heart & my feelings to you and everything. In return, I'm being doubt & being lied. All these shouldn't worth my tears, since no one ever cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment