About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Why you, not him?

This saturday/ sunday, I am going to buy my new sch bag and shoes. Hopefully, I could make some changes to my hairstyle before sch reopens. New chapter to begin with. Today, msn-ed with ballball aka Sam (: promised to have recess together ! :D I hope my new form teacher doesn't catch skirts or be picky about no feelers and stuff. -..-





How i wish Christmas wasn't that near. Santa wouldn't give me my present. I know it. What can i do? reminisce? insomnia? insane? I am pretty much insane already. I couldn't let go. Everything reminds me of you. Why? Where did that lock with no key gone? Crying isn't gonna bring you back nor bring me back to the past. I can't feel. Is there anything to help me? I don't wanna change into a different person. Heal me, bring my happy self back.

No comments:

Post a Comment