About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Friday, December 31, 2010

One Better Day !



*BEAST SO CUTEE RIGHT? I KNOW :B ahaha, I feel so bad. I keep on jumping from bigbang to ftisland to suju to Beast. :x LOL Gonna settle down at Beast for now O: AHAHA!*
Today, is the last day of 2010. Went out with Sam, from bugis > orchard(fareast) > bpp. I did alot window shopping. Saw this pretty bag, Sam bought it & it will be my turn to own the same one, this Sunday. Planned what theme I want for 2011's new year clothes. :D awesome much? O: LOL! I have decided to be happy and cheery for the upcoming new year 2011. Thank you Sam, for making my last 2010 day the happiest (: !! <3 Today, my mission is to stay up till 12! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment