About Me

My photo
15,7th March,Yours truely,xoxo
❧ Smile even if it hurts to do so & laugh even if its tiring.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Promised yeah? :B


*Found this pic on google :D*
Doing nothing much, as usual, fb, twitter, and stuff. Bought my sch shoe and sch bag, I wonder if my shoe is acceptable o.o both from EverLast (: Lmao, from Niki to EverLast ehh. EverLast nicer I guess, I wanted to try something new :I so yeaaah. I still havent buy my D&T book and some stuff. I hope, on the 1st day of school everything will go smoothly. D: ARGH, I am dying to know who are my classmates. I hope I am not in the same class as those meanies. :I Ohh wells, who knows! :D Hmm, these few days I have been wondering about some stuff. O: I felt guilty/whatever. Idk how to explain either and I don't bother to do so, because I no one will know what am I talking about. Haha :D This is so LAME! I bet you guys are dying of boredom right now, thanks to my uninteresting life. xD HELL YEAH, I gonna be so lame to actually search for idiotic videos and share them on fb. :D So, Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment